Montorio is ideal for those who are looking for an independent living accommodation with a sense of intimacy and privacy. We are a self-catering holiday house and not a hotel or a Bed and Breakfast, we try to offer many services and personal assistance in the management of the holiday, but we do not have a front desk on site or is there a restaurant for any meals.
* Flexible check-in: you can arrive any day of the week, the only restriction we ask is a minimum stay of two nights
* Free parking
* Air conditioning. Montorio is 600 meters above sea level in a aerated and ventilated location, air conditioning is not necessary, but to ensure maximum comfort during the hottest summer days, all our rooms are equipped with independent controlled air conditioning
* Daily maid service: the apartments are cleaned daily from May to October except on Sunday from 9 am to 1 pm; bathroom towels are changed when desired. During the other months we include a final cleaning and more according the length of your stay
* Free Wifi connection included
* High-definition flat screen satellite TV with more than 200 foreign channels
* A fully equipped common laundry room for our guests is available complete with washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron. Detergents are furnished
* There is a hair dryer in all the bathrooms
* Small welcome basket with orange juice, milk, various snacks and water for the first breakfast
* Large outdoor areas with furniture for the garden, hammock, lounge chairs, gazebos, tables to eat and a barbecue to enjoy a leisurely outdoor dinner with splendid views
* Kitchens and kitchenettes are fully stocked with everything needed for cooking: cookware, flatware, dinner ware, wine and water glasses, service pieces , pots and pans, tea kettle, toaster, kitchen towels, dish soap, paper goods and grocery staples: coffee, tea, sugar, salt, pepper, spices, olive oil, vinegar. A dishwasher is only in the Poliziano and Sangallo apartments
We will meet you upon your arrival, making your introduction to your stay in Tuscany relaxed and worry-free! Your check-in will be complete with all the necessary information regarding the villa, the surroundings, the weekly calendar of events, maps and brochures and answers to all the questions you may have. If you would like help planning day trips, have directions, get suggestions on how to find places "off the beaten track", interesting activities or just places to go and see, I, Stefania will be happy to assist you with all your needs. She will help you with reservations for a restaurant, museums, wine tours and special events. I come to Montorio every afternoon to see that all is well and to offer my guests any assistance they may need. For the length of your stay I am only an e-mail or telephone call away.