This delightful apartment for two or three people is located on the first floor, an independent entrance with five steps lead to the door. One bedroom, a dining room with kitchenette, a parlor with a sofa bed and bathroom.
•45 Square meters / 484 square feet
This apartment has one bedroom with a queen sized bed 170x200cm (5,577 ft x 6.56 ft). Air conditioning with independent controls and a ceiling fan.
Shower, high quality cotton bath towels and hair dryer.
-Flat screen satellite TV
•Kitchen: The kitchen includes a refrigerator, teapot, dishes, glasses, utensils, dishwasher, oven, kettles, toaster, juicer, dish soap, cloths for cleaning, scottex, oil, vinegar, pepper coffee, tea, and water.
•Daily housekeeping from 9 am to 1 pm from Monday to Saturday, , from May to October. During the winter months the cleaning is only a final cleaning or more according the length of your stay.
•Common laundry room.
•Normal Check-In time starts at 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm, but every effort will be made to accommodate earlier or later Check Ins (if arranged in advance).
•Check-out time is 10:30 am
•Anticipated check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. No refund is provided for early departures.
•All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. Rates include daily housekeeping. Taxes, except for a small local tax are paid when checking-out, Service charges, gratuities and other incidental charges are not included.
•Any damage to the hotel property inside or outside of the apartment by a guest, guest’s family or extended guests, must be reported immediately to the management. The full cost of repair and replacement will be the personal responsibility and obligation of the paying guest. Failure to report any damage of hotel property to the management may result in additional penalties.
•If the housekeeping staff finds that the apartment and the kitchen has been left excessively dirty, you may be charged for additional cleaning time at a rate of 30€ per hour.
• Pets of small size are welcome
• To ensure the highest quality for our guests, the hotel is non-smoking
• Please remember that while staying at the villa there area other guests. Kindly Avoid making noise or disturbing the other house guests, musical instruments, radios, televisions, stereos, and/or any other source of amplified sound shall be played at a volume that shall not disturb or annoy other guests so that the tranquility of the villa is maintained.
• Cancellation and early departures due to inclement weather do not warrant a refund. We highly advise you to consider purchasing travel insurance for your stay. Travel insurance will protect you from weather, health and other problems. It is up to the guest to purchase this insurance.
• We believe in respecting the environment , we use low Energy light bulbs, we ask you to switch off the light if you are not in the apartment and to use the air conditioner with closed windows.